Saturday, January 29, 2011

T-Ball

Back to baseball day for Brothers fist season of T-Ball was a success. I can now add t-ball Team Parent to my resume. I always get succered into the job with the most responsibilities. Having your kids involved in recreational activities always involves more work for mommy. It's not that I don't enjoy volunteering the work just seens to add up fast. Before I know it I have too much on my plate. This should be fun I told Hubby he had to do 1/2 the work this time, let's see if he can rise to the challenge. At least voulenteering kind of make up for my outspoken kids. They are so opinionated it's bodering on obnoxious.
I sure do wish my children had filters though. My son was NOT very happy that he was not on the Dodgers team and made sure that everyone knew it too. I mean EVERYONE...

No comments:

Post a Comment