Thursday, October 14, 2010

Divine Secrets Of A Domestic Diva

Mornings at my house are crazy, chaotic and unorganized.  After working until at least 1130 or midnight, I get up at 630 to get two kids ready for school, lunches packed, dressed and hair done, homework in backpack and out the door to (sisters) school by 730 and then on to (brothers) school.  From their I don't slow down it's the grocery store,  errands and so on.  Needless to say   I have no time to get ready in the morning, but being somewhat of a vain fashionista, I have a trick for not looking like a mess in a dress on the school yard.  Flat statement boots and BIG Jackie O sunglasses, and don't forget the calm smile,  thats all you need.  Even sweats look look fashionable if they are accessorized right.  The other mom's are always complementing my look, and how organized I (Appear) to be.  If they only knew last nights mascara was all over my eyes, and ran out the door two in arm jogging the two blocks to school just to make it in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment