Thursday, October 21, 2010

Yeah I'm Officially A Cheer Mom

My little princess is the cutest darn cheerleader ever.  So excited for the basketball game, her school is one of 6 elementary schools chosen to perform at the Clippers game 1/2 time show.  So proud, my baby is front and center too. I'm sure it's in part to her being the shortest one on the squad.  The only thing I am nervous about is her yelling GO LAKERS when she is suppose be supporting the Clippers. LOL My daughter is OBSESSED with the Lakers.  The funny part is we have no idea where she got it from, neither me nor my husband are particularly  big basket ball fans.  She watched one game with me and my sister and has been hooked ever since.  She came home from school with a pink Lakers sweatshirt on that she traded hers for on the playground apparently.  When the LA Clippers girl came to talk to her cheer squad and asked is the girls were excited, (sister) said "ya but I wish it was the Lakers."  The cheer coach almost wet her pants.  I always wanted to be a cheer mom. I think I am just as excited as she is.  They are doing their routine to "I've Got The Magic" 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment